Pages

Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

A very chilly day...



Hello lovely bloggers, what a cold day, I've had to put the heating on, freezing...
Anyway, I have a little something to show, I was cleaning up a file or two and this hasn't been blogged yet, so here we go...
It's a small canvas, just played around adding bits and bobs, as you can see, a TH clock die and some stencilling from another of Tim's sets, beads, studs, wings a small metal clock face charm,and a star, all covered in gesso, black acrylic,bronze and blue paints, then when dry, a nice touch of Deco Art champagne cream rub....
It's been stood on a shelf waiting for me to do something with it, sure it will come in handy...
Well hope you like, I love playing with all this stuff, don't you, I never know where it will end, not always as pictured in my head at all...
See you Friday I hope for the new Challenge at CraftyCatz, hope you'll join us...take care...xxx

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

That's a lovely canvas and something to keep. It sounds like you had a little very play and enjoyed making tte unquie canvas
Well done
It's been cold down here today with a cold wind blowing.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Janette..love the deep rich colours and all the details shinning through..just stunning..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...